Topps celebrates 70 Years of baseball cards with a new program that pushes boundaries while paying homage to our heritage. Founded in 1938 as a chewing gum company, Topps released their first baseball card set in 1951. Now seven decades later, artists and creatives around the globe are revisiting and re-imagining 70 years of iconic baseball card designs, each selecting their own MLB players and Topps designs to craft a unique story.
About the Cards
Each artist creates 20 Project70® cards. New cards launch daily on Topps.com and are only available for 70 hours. Print Runs for every card are posted after the sales window ends.
• Premium 130pt thick glossy card stock
• Holographic Logo security feature on card backs
• Encased in protective plastic cases
Look for Special Cards
• Rainbow Foil editions /70 randomly inserted into each card’s print run.
• 1/1 Gold Frame edition randomly inserted into each card’s print run.
• Artist Proof editions /51 featuring a silver frame available for every card.
Collect Them All
Purchase all 20 cards from any specific artist and receive an exclusive gold-stamped oversized print featuring all 20 cards! *To qualify, all purchases must be made on Topps.com while logged into the same Topps.com account. *Quantity of bonus prints received will match the lowest quantity ordered of any individual qualifying card.
Sign Up Today and Get 10% Off