Who doesn’t love the long ball?
One of the most exciting moments in a baseball game is when your favorite player hits a home run. Now, Topps is giving fans the chance to celebrate those home runs with unique and exclusive cards.
Inside random packs of 2018 Topps Baseball Series 1 (which arrive on Jan. 31), collectors will find Home Run Challenge game cards for an interactive game that will test your fantasy baseball knowledge with a little bit of luck thrown in.
- Scratch the back of the card to reveal a code
- Log into your Topps.com account and enter the code online
- Select a date that you think the featured player on the front of the card will hit a home run
If you correctly guess a date in which the respective player hits a home run, you win a parallel card of that player (there are different parallels for each month).
Each entry (regardless if it’s a winner) will be placed into a monthly prize drawing. A random winner will be picked at the end of the month. The prizes will consist of full memorabilia, autographed baseballs and more.
One grand prize winner will win a trip for two to the 2019 MLB Home Run Derby.
Home Run Challenge cards will also be found in 2018 Topps Baseball Series 2 and 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball so fans can play all season long.
- If the Major League Baseball player identified on the HRIC does not play in Major League Baseball game(s) on the selected date for any reason (including but not limited to inactivity due to injury), the Home Run Challenge participant with that Major League Baseball player’s HRIC who selected that date will be ineligible to win a parallel card of that Major League Baseball player for that date.
- Accordingly, if a Major League Baseball game is not played as scheduled on a given date (whether due to postponement or cancellation), Home Run Challenge participants who selected that date will be ineligible to win parallel cards of Major League Baseball players on either of the teams scheduled to play against each other in the unplayed Major League Baseball game on that date.
- If the Major League Baseball player identified on the HRIC hits more than one (1) homerun on the selected date (whether in a single Major League Baseball game or in a double-header), the Home Run Challenge participant will only win one (1) parallel card of that Major League Baseball player for that date, subject to verification.
- To be valid, registration (including Code from HRIC and selected date) must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on the calendar day preceding selected “homerun date.”
Dont miss out on news, updates and checklists. Subscribe to the Topps Blog now!