You have no items in your shopping cart.
- What this Policy Covers
- Information We Collect
- Use of Information
- Sharing and Disclosure of Information
- Your Choices Regarding Direct Marketing
- How We Protect Information
- Sponsored or Co-Sponsored Activities
- International Transfer
- Your Rights to Review and Update Information
- Additional Information Regarding Children’s Privacy
- Your California Privacy Rights
- How to Contact Us
- Policy Modifications
What this Policy Covers
Topps is committed to providing fun, entertaining, and secure Sites for all ages. Because many visitors to our Sites are children, we make an effort to provide content that is appropriate for them. In addition, we have implemented special measures to help children protect their privacy while online. For example, we do not ask children to disclose more personal information than is necessary for them to participate in a particular activity, and we take steps to prevent children from publicly posting contact information. For more information regarding these additional measures, please see the section below titled, "Additional Information Regarding Children."
Information We Collect
To enable you to enjoy certain features and activities offered at out Sites, Topps may collect Personally Identifiable Information from you during your interactions with the Site, e.g., when you:
- Register online;
- Participate in one of our online games, activities or applications;
- Participate in contests, sweepstakes, or promotions;
- Post on a message board or in a forum;
- Participate in a survey or online poll;
- Subscribe to newsletters or other communications;
- Process your transactions (e.g., process your purchases from our online store); or
- Contact us with a comment, question, or for further information.
We may collect certain types of personally identifiable information, including your name, screen name, password, security question and answer, email address, postal address, telephone number, birthday, and debit or credit card information. To provide you with a more personalized experience, we may also collect other personally identifiable information, including your interests, preferences, and demographic (e.g., age and gender) information.
We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to: the Internet protocol (IP) address and the type of computer operating system you are using (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer), the domain name of the Internet service provider, your activities while visiting our Sites, your activities while playing games or using services on our Sites, and the content you accessed.
Use of Information
Topps may use your Personally Identifiable information:
- To process and respond to inquiries and requests (including sending you our electronic newsletters or other information about Topps products or services in which you express an interest);
- To enable you to participate in online games, contests or promotions;
- To enable you to communicate with other users via message boards, chat, or e-cards;
- To provide you with personalized content;
- To send you email updates about important functionality changes to the Sites, special offers from us and our partners, new Topps services, and other news items; and
- To fulfill purchase or transaction orders you request via our Site, and to track the delivery and payment for those transactions.
From time to time, we may combine personally identifiable information we collect through our Sites with information that we collect from other sources (e.g., offline records or publicly available information).
We also may use and share non-personally identifiable information. The use and disclosure of such information is not subject to any restrictions under this policy. Additionally, we may take Personally Identifiable information and de-identify it and share it in a de-identified or aggregated form with third parties, advertisers and/or business partners in order to analyze site usage, improve our service or service offerings, and improve our user experience, or for similar purposes.
Etopps on eBay - If you decide to sell any of your etopps cards on the special etopps trading floor on eBay, we will ask you for your eBay user name and password. That information will allow us to list your items for sale on eBay, and to track the auction for you. By providing us this information you consent to allow us to link your eBay account with your eTopps account.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
- Topps Family of Companies: We may share personally identifiable information within the Topps Family of companies, which may use personally identifiable information for the purposes described above.
- Service Providers: We may share personally identifiable information collected through our Sites with third parties (agents or service providers) that process information on our behalf. For example, we may use such agents or service providers to host our Sites, help us with contests, sweepstakes or promotions, send e-mails on our behalf, and process online transactions.
- Business Partners: With your consent, we may share personally identifiable information with non-affiliated third parties to enable them to provide you with additional products or services opportunities. Please see the section below titled, "Your Choices to Receive Direct Marketing" for more information on how to changes your preferences or opt out of such information sharing.
- Legal Compliance & Protecting Security and Safety: You acknowledge, consent and agree that to the extent permitted by applicable law, Topps may access, preserve and disclose your account information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the Topps Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims that your conduct has violated the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Topps, its users and the public; (vi) or as otherwise required to comply with, or permitted by, applicable laws and regulations.
- Business Transactions: We may transfer personally identifiable information collected at our Sites if we or one of our affiliates are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another entity.
Your Choices Regarding Direct Marketing
With your consent, we also may use personally identifiable information collected at our Sites for the following purposes:
- Direct marketing of our own sports, entertainment, collectible, candy products and services and on behalf of other companies within the Topps Family
- Direct marketing products and services on behalf of selected non-affiliated sports, collectible, games and candy companies; and
- Sharing information with non-affiliated sports, entertainment, collectible and media companies to enable them to market these types of products or services to you.
Receiving marketing communications is voluntary. If at any time you wish to change your marketing preferences or opt out entirely from receiving further marketing information from us, you can log into your account if you have registered at one of our Sites, follow the unsubscribe instructions in our e-mail communications, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Choices Regarding Direct Marketing
Topps uses commercially reasonable physical and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your personally identifiable information. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
We may provide links to other sites. We are not responsible for those other sites, their privacy policies, or how they treat the information of their users. We advise you to review their privacy policies for information on how those sites collect, use, and protect your information.
Sponsored or Co-Sponsored Activities
On occasion, we may offer content, promotions or other activities that are sponsored or co-sponsored by or presented with identified third parties. By using this content or participating in such promotions or activities, the personally identifiable information that you voluntarily submit may be provided to both the Topps site and the third parties. Topps. has no control over such third parties’ use of this information.
As Topps operates globally, we may need to transfer to and process personally identifiable information about you on our servers in the United States. Please note that the data protection laws of other countries, such as the United States, may not offer a level of privacy protection equivalent to that within the European Economic Area or your home country. Be assured, however, that we will take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information collected at our Sites. By using this Site, you expressly consent to such transfer.
Your Rights to Review and Update Information
You have the right to access, update, and correct factual inaccuracies in personally identifiable information that we collect online at our Sites, subject to certain exceptions. To do so, you may e-mail us at email@example.com. To protect your privacy and the security of your personally identifiable information, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access.
Additional Information Regarding Children’s Privacy
At Topps, children’s privacy is important to us. We are committed to providing fun, entertaining, and secure Sites for all ages, particularly our younger users. Therefore, we have implemented the special measures described below to help children protect their privacy while online.
- Information We Collect: There are many activities on the Topps Sites or portions of Sites directed to children that children can participate in and enjoy without providing personally identifiable information. To enable their participation in some of our interactive features (e.g., contests, newsletters, online games, electronic postcards to family or friends), children will need to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The types of personally identifiable information is typically limited to first name and e-mail addresses. We also may ask users to provide certain information that is not personally identifiable, such as city or state of residence, date of birth and gender.
- Use and Disclosure of Information: To participate in certain features, we may ask a visitor to register. When users who attempt to register indicate that they are children, depending on their age or location, we either collect no personally identifiable information from them or inform them that a parent or guardian’s consent is necessary to participate in the activity. To obtain consent, we will collect the e-mail address of the visitor’s parent or guardian in addition to that of the visitor. We use the parent or guardian’s e-mail address to obtain consent or notify parents or guardians of their child’s online activities and to enable them to unsubscribe the child from a newsletter or other similar activity. For visitors that we know are children, we will not condition participation in an online activity on the disclosure of more personally identifiable information than reasonably necessary to participate in the activity.
- Unless we indicate otherwise or obtain consent, personally identifiable information collected from children is generally used by Topps or Topps’ agent and contractors for internal purposes, such as enabling visitors to enter our online contests or sweepstakes, to subscribe to an online newsletter, to play an online game, to provide customer service, and/or for the purposes for which the information was provided. We do not share children’s personally identifiable information with outside third parties not bound by this Policy for their own marketing purposes.
- We may share children’s personally identifiable information with third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to: protect the security or integrity of our Sites; take precautions against liability; respond to judicial process or law enforcement agency request or investigation; or to the extent permitted by law or consistent with this policy or legal requirements.
- Reviewing Information/Contact,/span>: If you would like to review any personally identifiable information that we have collected online from your child, have this information deleted, and/or request that there be no further collection or use of your child’s information or if you have questions about these information practices, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; write to us at Topps US, One Whitehall Street New York, NY 10004; or call us at 1-888-GOTOPPS.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you are entitled by law to request certain information regarding Topps’ disclosure to third parties of personal information for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, submit a written request to the address listed in the Contact section below, or send an e-mail to email@example.com, specifying that you seek your "California Customer Privacy Notice." Please allow thirty days for a response.
How to Contact Us
One Whitehall Street
New York, NY 10004