You have no items in your shopping cart.
TOPPS BASEBALL/HOMAGE 2014 FIRST PITCH “GUM FOR A YEAR” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sponsored by: The Topps Company, Inc., New York, NY 10004.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you (if a minor, your parent or legal guardian) agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding.
1. ELIGIBILITY. Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are 13 or older. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Homage, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies are NOT eligible. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. HOW TO PLAY. Look for a Bazooka Joe Gum For A Year Golden Ticket (“Golden Ticket”) randomly inserted in wax packs of Topps Baseball/Homage 2014 First Pitch T-shirts, while supplies last. If you find a Golden Ticket, you are a prize winner, subject to verification. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. For a chance to obtain a Golden Ticket without purchase (again, while supplies last), print your name, mailing address, age and the words “Topps Baseball/Homage 2014 First Pitch Gum For A Year,” and mail in a business size (#10) envelope to: Topps “First Pitch” Bazooka Joe For a Year NPN, P.O. Box 2098, Duryea, PA 18642, to be received by May 1, 2014. No metered mail accepted. Limit one (1) request per household. Only potential prize winners will be notified by receiving Golden Ticket via return mail; potential prize winner will not receive Topps Baseball/Homage 2014 First Pitch T-shirt.
3. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING. Two (2) Prizes in total are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. Each prize is a one (1) year's supply of Bazooka Joe bubble gum (365 pieces of Bazooka Joe bubble gum; one (1) piece per day of the calendar year). Approx. Retail Value: $365 each. Odds of winning are 1:261. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses in the fifty (50) United States. If won by a minor, prize may be awarded to or in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitution except by Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. Taxes on value of prize as well as all unspecified expenses in conjunction with prize acceptance/use are winner’s sole responsibility. Limit of one (1) prize per family/household/address.
4. PRIZE CLAIM. Mail original Golden Ticket (NOT a copy) as well as your name, mailing address and age printed on a 3”x5” card in a business size (#10) envelope to: Topps “First Pitch” Bazooka Joe For A Year- “Entry”, P.O. Box 2008, Duryea, PA 18642, for receipt by May 22, 2014. You are advised to make a copy of the Golden Ticket prior to submission. Prize claim is void if received after prize claim deadline for any reason and Sponsor shall have no liability for same. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules or if prize is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind. ANY UNCLAIMED OR FORFEITED PRIZES WILL NOT BE AWARDED.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or like means are prohibited and will be disqualified. Submission of entry, prize claim and/or free play request is the sole responsibility of participant. Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for lost, late, incomplete, illegible/garbled, damaged, misdirected, stolen entries/prize claims/free play requests, and for inaccessible, corrupted or jumbled e-mail transmissions, all of which are void. Sponsor is also not responsible for postage due mail or for technological, programming, electronic, system, network or other error, malfunction or defect of any kind. If submission claimed to be Golden Ticket is determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be forged, irregular, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way whatsoever, prize claim containing same is void (and, person submitting such prize claim is subject to disqualification and/or other sanctions). Prize claim is also void if Golden Ticket was not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels as per Rule 2 above. Sponsor further disclaims any liability for a defective or irregular Golden Ticket and such Golden Ticket is void. Only two (2) prizes are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. Should more than two (2) eligible persons submit valid prize claims due to mechanical, printing, programming or other error of any kind, Sponsor will award only two (2) prizes by means of a random drawing from among all eligible prize claimants (excluding prizes that were previously awarded.)
6. RELEASES. By participating, you (if a minor, your parent or legal guardian) indemnify, release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, Homage, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, and Facebook, from any and all liability arising from the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of prize. By accepting prize, where legal, winner (if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees to the use of his/her name, address (city/state), likeness, voice, photograph and/or other indicia of persona for advertising/publicity/trade purposes by Sponsor without further compensation or notice.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. If Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as originally planned due to any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes and make prizes available to be won in a manner that Sponsor determines in its sole discretion is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on www.topps.com. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. Persons will be disqualified if they tamper with, interfere with the conduct of the Sweepstakes or attempt to defraud Sponsor. But, disqualification shall not represent the sole remedy available to Sponsor under such circumstances.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you (if a minor, your parent or legal guardian) agree that (a) any action regarding these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes shall be brought individually (NOT as part of a class action) in the federal or state courts situate in New York County, New York State and you (if a minor, your parent or legal guardian) submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts; (b) your recovery in any such action shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), with all rights to any other relief or damages being expressly waived; and (c) such court shall apply the laws of the State of New York, with the exception of choice of law/conflict of law provisions of New York (or of any other jurisdiction which would result in the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.)
9. WINNERS’ LIST. For the names of prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Topps “First Pitch” Bazooka Joe for A Year Winner’s List, P.O. Box 2220, Duryea, PA 18642 for receipt by May 22, 2014. The winners’ list will be available after June 15, 2014.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.