MLB 14: THE SHOW SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA (EXCLUDING QUÉBEC) WHO, AS OF DATE OF ENTRY, OWN BOTH THE MLB 14: THE SHOW GAME AND A SONY PLAYSTATION 3, 4 OR VITA VIDEO GAME CONSOLE.
SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID IN QUÉBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- TO PLAY: Look for a Sony Playstation Voucher Code (Voucher Code) randomly inserted in specially marked packs of 2014 Topps Baseball Series 2, while supplies last. If you find a Voucher Code in-pack, you are a prize winner. (Voucher Code is the prize.) Voucher Code is redeemable as in-game currency for virtual goods/services worth $4.99 (USD/CAN) in the MLB 14: The Show game. Voucher Code is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and is subject to expiration date; see Voucher Code for complete terms and conditions on use. Odds of winning a Voucher Code are approximately 1:12.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: For a chance to win a Voucher Code at the same odds without purchase, print your name, complete residential address, daytime phone number, date of birth and MLB: 14 THE SHOW SWEEPSTAKES on a 3”x5” card, insert in a business size (#10) envelope and mail to MLB 14: The Show Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 2230, Duryea, PA 18642, to be received by September 30, 2014. No metered mail accepted. Limit one (1) request per household. Submission of request is participant's sole responsibility; The Topps Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”) disclaims any and all liability for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, misdirected, stolen free entry requests, all of which are void; Sponsor is also not responsible for postage due mail. Only prize winners will be notified by receiving Voucher Code via return mail to residential address provided in free entry request (which must be in the United States or Canada [excluding Québec]). Once submitted, requests become sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
- Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families and same household members, whether related or not) of Sponsor, Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc., their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agencies and the MLB Entities (as defined below) are NOT eligible.
- A total of 291,667 Voucher Codes are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. Any unclaimed or forfeited prizes will NOT be awarded. Prize cannot be transferred. No prize substitution by winner is permitted; Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in its sole discretion for any reason. Any unspecified expenses and taxes are winner's sole responsibility.
- Only the number of prizes indicated in Rule 3b are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. Should the number of eligible prize claimants exceed the number of prizes indicated herein due to mechanical, printing, programming or other error of any kind, Sponsor will award only the indicated number of prizes by means of random drawing from among all eligible prize claimants (excluding prizes that were previously awarded.)
- Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, programming, mechanical, technological or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes. Any attempt to defraud Sponsor or Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc. in conjunction with Sweepstakes participation will result in voiding of Voucher Code and disqualification from Sweepstakes (as applicable) and Sponsor and/or Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc. reserve the right to seek remedies and relief to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance for any reason shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
- If Sweepstakes cannot be conducted for any reason beyond Sponsor's control (e.g., natural disaster, riot, strike) as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and make the prizes available to be won in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair and appropriate. Notice of such action will be posted on www.topps.com.
- Sponsor makes no representation or warranty regarding the prize, including warranty of merchantability or fitness for the intended purpose. Sponsor disclaims any liability for Voucher Codes with mechanical, printing, programming errors or which are defective in any regard.
4. FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTS:
Winner determination took place at Sponsor's offices in New York, NY USA. Award/use of Voucher Code to Canadian resident conditioned upon winner correctly answering mathematical skill-testing question without assistance of any kind.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you (a) agree to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects and (b) release and agree to hold harmless The Topps Company, Inc., Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc., MLB Entities, their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, associated entities and the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, and Facebook, from any and all liability associated (directly or indirectly, in whole or in part) with entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, entrant’s participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and receipt, acceptance, possession or use/misuse of prize(s). By accepting prize, where permitted by law, winner grants Sponsor and its designees the right to print, publish, broadcast and use his/her name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional compensation or notice.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW:
To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or The Topps Company, Inc. shall be filed in either the courts of the U.S. State of New York, County of New York OR the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts (and waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or any like right); (b) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Official Rules, and/or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or The Topps Company, Inc., shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (d) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses (if any). These Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of any participant and/or The Topps Company, Inc. shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the U.S. State of New York, without giving effect or regard to any principles or doctrines of conflicts of law/choice of law of the U.S. State of New York or of any other jurisdiction.
SPONSORED BY THE TOPPS COMPANY, INC., New York, NY 10004.
Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., MLB Advanced Media, L.P., the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), and each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which now, or in the future, controls or is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, employees,
directors, officers, and agents of the foregoing entities (“MLB Entities”) and the Major League Baseball Players Association (“MLBPA”) and its related entities are in no way sponsoring, administering, producing or responsible for the Promotion.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.